Monday, May 31, 2021

20 Freedom Shout Outs: A Two Minute Read

On this 2021 Memorial Day my heart is bursting with gratitude and thoughts regarding freedom.  So here are my 20 freedom shout outs for this day:

  1. Humbled to be free from the curse of sin
  2. Motivated to freely share about life in Christ
  3. Grateful for those men and women who sacrificed so much for the freedom I enjoy
  4. Praying for leaders that will be protectors not destroyers of that freedom
  5. Abiding in the freedom I have in Christ
  6. Interceding for brothers and sisters in Christ around the world who are not free from suffering
  7. Writing about freedom
  8. Challenged to utilize my freedom in Christ for the pursuit of righteousness not cheap grace
  9. Pondering new opportunities that come from freedom 
  10. Hoping the Church will continue to use its freedom to dream and pray big
  11. Indebted to those mentors who have modeled freedom for me
  12. Reaffirming my responsibility to teach freedom to my daughter and son
  13. Remembering that freedom lost Today on my watch can lead to bondage Tomorrow for others
  14. Supporting men and women who are seeking freedom from the chains of addiction
  15. Longing to see freedom of the press restored for all view points and the end to censorship
  16. Fighting to regain the freedom to live out my religious beliefs in the public square
  17. Peacefully conversing with others about the importance of freedom
  18. Enjoying the freedom to be in relationship with diverse family, friends, and colleagues
  19. Wondering if our freedom will continue to erode
  20. Curious to know your freedom shout outs
Reply with your freedom shout outs and share with others!

Ex nihilo,


R.J. Rhoden

No comments:

Post a Comment